At The Lodge, specialist eye clinic, your health and safety, and that of our staff, is our highest priority.
We are following the guidance of Public Health England and the Royal College of Ophthalmologists to provide Ophthalmology services during the COVID-19 pandemic. We work closely with our partners, Ramsay Health Care UK, one of the largest and most diverse private healthcare companies in the world. Ramsay Health Care are working with the NHS during the COVID-19 pandemic. Together, we have put a number of measures in place to keep you safe.
- When you visit our site, on arrival we will take your temperature, ask you to sanitise your hands and ask you safety questions..
- We will ask you to put on a fluid-resistant surgical mask for the duration of your visit with us.
- We have rearranged our reception and waiting room to allow for social distancing to be observed.
- To help us observe social distancing, we ask that you attend our clinic on your own, unless you need someone to assist you.
- Our staff will wear appropriate personal protective equipment when you see us.
- We have modified our cleaning regimes to help reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 in our clinic.
- Patients having surgery will be screened for COVID-19 three days prior to admission and asked to follow strict social distancing for 14 days and self-isolate between swab test and procedure.
- Our operating theatre is a ‘green’ environment, with strict anti-COVID precautions.